Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Adding report name and page numbers in a footer

You could just double-click the footer to activate it. Then add the logo and
the page number directly in the footer.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Clinical Scientist" wrote in message
I need to put the report name on the left side in the footer and the page
number on the right hand side of the footer on all pages except the first
page in a document for work. However, when I put the page number in, the
report name, which was entered first, disappears and if I put the page
number
in first and then the report name, the page number disappears. Any
suggestions.