Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default Citations and Bibliography group

Have you any third party referencing software installed such as EndNote?
They tend to remove the original group from the ribbon. According to them so
their users wouldn't make a mistake. But the truth is probably that they are
trying to 'eliminate' the competition that way?

You can still add them to your Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) if you don't want
to disable/uninstall your third party software. Click the little arrow next
to the QAT and select "More commands...". For "Choose commands from:" select
"All Commands". The one you might want to add is "Citations and
Bibliography". Clicking that button in your QAT should present you with all
the options you normally find on the ribbon.

Yves
--
http://bibword.codeplex.com

"Polly" wrote in message
I am keen to have a go at this (I have experience of both EndNote and
Refworks) but unfortunately the Citations and Bibliography group is not
showing on the References ribbon.

Does anybody know how I can add it?

Many thanks