Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mikehollis23@gmail.com is offline

Default Converting track changes text to normal text

On Friday, April 18, 2008 at 12:28:53 AM UTC+10, Mark wrote:
Thanks - this was very helpful. I have never worked in Visual Basic
before, but I "winged" it and the macro worked. I had one problem, however.
The deleted text simply disappeared. Should there be a step that rejects
the deletion first, and then converts it to strikeout text? How would I
write that code?

Just checked on a document - this will do it:

Dim arev As Revision
For Each arev In ActiveDocument.Revisions
If arev.Type = wdRevisionDelete Then
arev.Range.Font.StrikeThrough = True
arev.Reject
ElseIf arev.Type = wdRevisionInsert Then
arev.Range.Font.Underline = True
arev.Accept
End If
Next