Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default where can I find Happy buddies day doc x

Don't be silly! One of the main ways of spreading viruses is to rifle
address books and send messages to all and sundry contained in them. Your
friend may have a virus!
DO NOT OPEN THIS until you confirm that it is genuine!

Silver Surfer wrote:
yes thanks JoAnn, I will contact them when they come back from
holiday, it will not be malicious.It is from a friend

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do you know who sent this file? Were you expecting an attachment
from this person? I'll be darned if I'd try to open it without
emailing that person directly and asking them what it is because it
sounds malicious to me.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Silver Surfer" Silver wrote in
message news
I have been sent an attachment in e-mail which says happy Buddies
Day Doc x.
I can't down load it . I found it in C:\Softpaq file but can't open
it.