Old November 8th 19, 06:22 AM
polipretty polipretty is offline

Location: Germany
Send a message via Skype™ to polipretty
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milcah9 View Post
So many funny moments and funny levels in today’s Happy Wheels gameplay! Enjoy some Segway, pogo stick, and jet pack wheelchair action! Happy Wheels is a fun free browser game where you navigate your character through dangerous
Let's play happy wheels & fight through challenging levels!
I know happy wheels, this game is pretty funny and hilarious, I love the way characters are made, I love how popular YouTubers record tons of funny videos, etc.

This is one of my favorite games but I also enjoy playing Dota, Call of Duty, Jericho, SSF 2, Impossible Quiz, Gunblood, LoL, WoW, Soccer Heads, etc.

I work as mechanic, but I guess my real hobby is online games