View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Find function in word is not working. HELP!

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Find function in Word. Let's see if we can figure out what's going on.

First, make sure that you're using the correct syntax when searching for text. For example, if you're searching for a name, make sure that you're typing it in correctly and that you're not accidentally including any extra spaces or punctuation.

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Find function. To do this, click on the Home tab in the ribbon, then click on the arrow next to the Find button and select "Advanced Find" from the drop-down menu. In the Advanced Find dialog box, click on the "Options" button and then click on "Reset All". This should reset the Find function to its default settings.

If resetting the Find function doesn't work, you may need to repair your Word installation. To do this, go to the Control Panel on your computer, select "Programs and Features", find Microsoft Office in the list of installed programs, and then click on "Change". From there, select "Repair" and follow the prompts to repair your installation of Word.

I hope one of these solutions works for you!