Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Peter is offline

Default Word mailmerge how to do multiple If statements

Peter!

Thanks so much! . . . you've cleared up the fog that's been bugging me for
the past few days and got me up at 3:30am this morning . . .

Really appreciate all your efforts and putting up with my "not just getting
it".

I have modified all my documents, Gen, Gen2, Gen3, Gen4, and then tested a
couple of hundred letters. They all turned out great. I required a date to be
right justified on the same line as the Name merge, so played around with
that and got the results I required.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rout/Merge.jpg

Have a great day, I know I am with the work you've save me :-)

And a big thanks to you as well Ed and Doug . . .

Peter