Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Moved Task Pane, now can't get it docked back in normal position

Hi dderolph,

To make it a bit easier, (assuming that the add-in you're running doesn't interfere), set Word to full screen from the icon in the
top right then grab the bottom right corner of the task pane and move it up and left to make the task pane smaller, then push it
into the side of the screen to see if it sticks.

==============
"dderolph" wrote in message ...

Thanks for the replies. I'm still having trouble with this. I can get
it to dock on the left side, as shown at
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...rums/Word1.jpg. But,
when I try to dock it on the right side, it does dock but it spreads
horizontally across the entire Word window, as shown at
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...rums/Word2.jpg.

dderolph
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)