TJH

The brightness is fine until I go to the Print preview button. Looking at
the document with the print preview button is barley legiable. I have tried
changing the color of the type. It changed it in the document view but when
I went to the print pre-view option it got washed out.

"Pat Garard" wrote:

G'Day TJH,

WE don't need to - and that makes it hard to figure out why
YOU do need to - so you are not really telling us what the
problem is.

If I GUESS, then I come up with:

Fix the brightness/contrast on your monitor
Change the text color in the document to black

which I don't feel is helpful.......
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"TJH" wrote in message
How do I darken the print so that I can see it?