Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default How do I create a form field to contain formatted text

Hi cucubit,

No. As the author of the form, you decide which formatting is used, by
applying formatting or a style to your form fields. Users cannot change that.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"cucubit" wrote:

When cut/pasting formatted text from another word doc into a text field on my
(protected) form, I've found all formatting is removed. Can I create a form
field where users will be able to enter text that retains formatting eg
Heading 1, or text includes bulleted list?