Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default won't print address on envelopes

Is the Hebrew font used in the letter as well and if so, does it print OK?

I have to admit though, it is not something that I have ever had anything to
do with.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dr. Dave" wrote in message
Thanks for responding! My printer is HP DeskJet 3920 but it has a color
cartridge installed. I'm in Israel and some of the addresses are in
English and some are in Hebrew. I just realized that only the Hebrew
addresses don't print, the English ones print fine. What to do?
Are you using an InkJet Printer that does not have the colour cartridge
installed? Some InkJet Printers create black for the envelope address by
mixing the coloured inks rather than by using the black ink cartridge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dr. Dave" wrote in message
Using Vista and word 2007, I'm doing a mail merge. The letters printed
okay but now, the next day when I'm trying to print the envelopes, only
the return address prints but the address for the letter doesn't print.
What should I do?