Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wendy[_2_] Wendy[_2_] is offline

Default Problems with Microsoft Office Word 2007

Thanks Gordon, I fathomed how to get a blank page again through the Website
you gave me but I am still having problems with the cut and pasting
scenario.

I looked on that website you gave me, but I could not see anywhere on it
that tells me how to rectify this problem.

Just to recap, in Word 2007, if I try to cut and paste any document or file
into a Word document, it only shows part of the document pasted into Word.
This never use to happen before and I had no trouble doing this. Can
anybody tell me how I get my Word 2007 back to the status quo so I can then
cut and paste documents or files into it like I could before?

Wendy

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Wendy" wrote in message
Hi,

I have are a couple of problems with Word 2007.

When I open Word 2007, it comes out with the word "Okay" on each blank
page document and I do not know how to get it back to a blank page each
time it is opened. Can anybody tell me how to get rid of the writing and
just have a blank document again every time I open it?

Have a look he
http://word.mvps.org/fAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm