Chad

Default developing multiple table of contents

I am trying to create three table of contents: one for contents, one for
figures, and one for tables. Help said that I simply mark the text with a
different letter. I marked the contents with a C and the figures with an F.
For the table of contents, my code is {TOC \f C\h \z} and it is working
great. However, I copied and pasted in the code of {TOC \f F \h \z} and am
getting the error "Error! No table of contents entries found."

Any ideas? The help menu tells how to mark text, but not how to develop the
table of contents.

Thank you.