Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kirkpatrick1959 Kirkpatrick1959 is offline

Default Form fields created in Word will not convert to a PDF; why?

Once I have created a Word document and chosen text for the form fields, I
can't underline the form field without the lines moving...also, if I just
forget about lines and try to convert the document to a PDF, once I go into
the form the handtool will not point & allow the user to complete the form;
it is as if the fields have disappeared. What am I doing wrong?