Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I change line spacing in comment balloons?

The font itself can be changed, but font size and line spacing affect only
what you see in the Reviewing Pane (at least in Word 2007 and Word 2003).
But, I don't quite understand why dnover is seeing double-spaced in bubbles.
I see only single spacing there.

As far as I can tell, if there is a style for Deleted and Inserted text, it
is not accessible. You are limited to the options provided in Track Changes
Options.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"grammatim" wrote in message
You need to find the list of All Styles Used in your Document (you get
at it differently in the different versions of Word), and you'll find
one called Comment. Right-click on it, choose Modify, and make your
changes as in any other style.

On Sep 20, 3:42 pm, dnover wrote:
I want to change the style of the text in the comment balloons used in
"track
changes"--both the font and the line-spacing (from double-space to
single). I
would think that one could simply insert the cursor in the bubble and use
the
usual paragraph format menu, but that does not work.
I would also like to change the style in the bubbles that appear for text
alterations, e.g., Deleted and Formatted. Thanks for any suggestions.