Kevin Deleon

Default Is it possible to follow a hyperlink in a locked Word form?

I have created a Word form in which I also have a hyperlink. I want users to
be able to follow the link by clicking it while the form is locked.
Currently, when the form is unlocked you can follow the link using CNTL +
Click. when you lock the form you cannot follow the link at all, clickin
simply takes you back to the first field on the form. I have tried
unprotecting, preventing the link text from changing by removing the followed
link formatting (thinking the form prevented following links due to the
formatting change that would normally occur when you click a hyperlink). Is
there any way to make this work?