Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default File setup for mail merge for wedding invitation envelopes

Hi,
I am setting up a file (Excel) that I will later use to do a mail merge
directly to envelopes and I was hoping someone could tell me if I have the
fields seperated out enough to do this. I currently have Name (ex. Mr. and
Mrs. Ewing), Address, City, State, Zip and then i have an Inner Envelope
column that will be used to print the informal names (John and Melissa) on
the inner envelope of the invitatoin. Does this sound like I have what I
need to later do the mail merge and print the envelopes?
Thanks!
Melissa