Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to extract email addresses from a word document or htm web page?

The search tool will work fine for this. Use the find routine (CTRL+F) to
find

[a-zA-Z0-9\-_.]{1,}\@[a-zA-Z0-9\-_.]{1,}

with the wildcards box and the highlight all found entries box checked.
The e-mail addresses will be highlighted.
Close the find dialog. Then copy to the clipboard.
Open a new document and paste.

wrote:
Hello,
I'm in trouble because I'm trying to find the way to extract some
e-mail addresses that are in a .doc document I have that I also have
in txt format or .htm format
The word document is several pages and he has a lot of e-mail
addresses that I cannot just copy and past with the search tool
because they are too much.
How do I do to extract all the email addresses from the word document?
Thanks!