Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to vertical format in mail merge labels?

Select the whole of the table that represents the labels and then do the
Right Click.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Hubes" wrote in message
How would this be accomplished in Word 2007? I can do it cell by cell but
would like to be able to format all the cells at one time.

Thanks

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Labels are just tables, so use the "Cell alignment" item on the shortcut
menu that appears when you use Right Click in a label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"djm" wrote in message
I'd like to vertically center my labels using Word 2003 mail merge.
Any
suggestions?