Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christian

Default How can I customize a toolbar to insert a specific word in the

Cooz,

Thanks for your answer. I tried to do as you told me, but I canĀ“t make the
Autotext Confidential be displayed automatically in the Footer. It is added
where is the cursor in the document.

Do you know any other solution? I would like to have buttoms (like Bold,
Italic, etc.,) where I can select one of them and the document footer would
be changed to Confidential, and, if I clik again in the same buttom, the word
Confidential is deleted from the footer.

"Cooz" escreveu:

Hi Christian,

You can place your words in AutoText fragments in your template. With Tools
| Customize... | tab Commands, you can choose AutoText under 'Categories:'.
Drag your AutoText fragments from the 'Commands:' list to their places on
your toolbar.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Christian" wrote:

Hi,

I need to create a toolbar with comands to be used in Data Classification.
My idea is to add the words confidential, secret and public (each one in a
different command on the toolbar) in the footer of a Word document.

I tried to use some pre-defined command but they need addictional steps to
do the task.

Can anyone help me?