Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default word 2007 adding a pdf

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:47:00 -0700, Lena M SMith
wrote:

i have a 3 page word doc mailing that I am merging. I need to add a pdf file
as the 4th page of the document. Is there a way to do this so that when I
merge and print it print/collates all 4 pages for each mailing?

Word has no way to extract text from a pdf file.

Assuming the same pdf file is to appear in every merged document: Use
Adobe Reader or some such to copy the text from the pdf, and paste it
into the merge main document, so it will become part of every merged
document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman