Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default the scroll bar on the right side of the screen is missing

Good work - it's all there if you just know where to find it:-)

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/27/07 6:52 AM, in article
, "btatro"
wrote:

Thank you, I do have 2007. The problem was, I couldn't find where to get to
tool options. I EVENTUALLY found it after you told me to go there. Thank you
so much!!

Bren Tatro

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Depends on which version of Word - If prior to 2007 the first thing to do is
have a look in Tools Options View to make sure the box for Vertical Scroll
Bar (in the Show section) is checked.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/26/07 8:50 AM, in article
, "btatro"
wrote:

and I really miss it. Where did it go and how do I get it back???