Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default New documents automatically default to manual print tray - Word 20

Every time I begin a new document & attempt to print it, it automatically
defaults to the paper tray that requires manual feed for printing.

In other words, all saved documents are automatically printed when sent to
the printer, but new documents require me to walk to the printer and either
feed paper or change the tray.

I imagine that I need to change the settings (currently set to manual tray
for new documents) but where & how do I do this?

Thanks in advance.
--
Thanks, Karen