Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default how do i convert pdf to jpeg?

Unfortunately Paper Port isn't something that everyone has. That software
isn't a freebie - it costs around US $99 & AFAIK doesn't even offer a free
trial. It definitely doesn't ship with any version of Windows or Office, nor
is it a MS product at all, so it doesn't help much to suggest the OP use
something they probably don't have.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Steve" wrote in message
Open the pdf file. Select File/Print. Change your printer selection to
Paper
Port (color or black and white as needed). When Paper Port opens file,
Save
As and change file type to jpg

"MM" wrote:

I have a graphic in a PDF form that I need converted to a jpeg. please
help