Note also that the table must not be wrapped. Wrapped tables ordinarily
can't exceed one page (Word 2003 does have an option to allow them to break
across pages).

"Dawn Crosier" wrote in message
Select the row and from the table Properties confirm that the Row
does not have a pre-determined height. IF not, then please
select the contents of the cell. And please provide a character
count as well as a word count so I can attempt to re-produce the
behavior. (Tools, WordCount) Also, please provide the dimensions
of the table and the cell widths. As far as I have been able to
test, there does not seem to be a limit to the number of
characters. I have a single cell which contains 100 paragraphs
and spans 255 pages.

Thanks.
--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Sara" wrote in message
Is there a limit to the number of characters in a cell? If so,
what is it?
I have an attorney who's trying to paste 23 paragraphs into a
cell, so of
course it is not all showing up, and I'm not sure what a good
solution would
be. Thanks for any help you can give me.