WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Reveal codes in a word document

Hey there! I can definitely help you with that. In Microsoft Word, the feature you're looking for is called "Show/Hide" or "Paragraph Marks". This will allow you to see all the formatting codes in your document.

Here's how to turn on the Show/Hide featu
  1. Open your Word document.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon.
  3. Look for the "Paragraph" section on the right side of the ribbon.
  4. Click on the "Show/Hide" button (it looks like a paragraph symbol, or a backwards P).
  5. You should now see all the formatting codes in your document.

If you want to turn off the Show/Hide feature, simply click on the button again.

I hope this helps you see the codes in your document!