Anne Troy

You're welcome, Joe!
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Joe Champagne" wrote in message
Thanks Anne, this worked much better! Solved a space padding issue as
well!!
I appreciate the quick response.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

List all the fields separately, Joe. Don't both with the Address block.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Joe Champagne" Joe wrote in
message
I'm trying to merge an address file from excel into an MS Word (2003)
letter.
I pulled in all of the address info and matched the field names to the
excel
file including Address 3. However, Address 3 doesn't show in the
address
block. It pulls address 1 and 2, but won't pull in 3. When I add
fields
and
choose 3 to see if there's an issue with the data it will show the
field.

For example this is how the address block shows not including the
address
3:

John Smith
c/o Jane Smith (address1)
123 Smith Lane(address 2)
City, State zip

Then I add it separately to make sure its matched properly...
PO Box 123 (address 3 - this data shows up when I add the field
separately
outside of the address block, but will not show up within the address
block
even though I've selected Address 3 and matched the field).

Any ideas on how to get Address 3 into the address block to display?