Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default activation key

In that case it should be on the seal on the paper sleeve. If you *really*
didn't get an activation key somewhere with the original set up, go back to
the supplier and say rude things to them.

"Rachel" wrote in message

I do not have an "office" cd. I have Microsoft works and I do not have the
original case anywhere. I just have it in a paper sleeve.

"Jezebel" wrote:

It's on the original CD that has Office on it.

"Rachel" wrote in message
I had to reinstall XP on my computer. I put on all of my works cd's but
guess I misplaced my activation key?? I tried using my certificate of
authenticity # but that did not work. Can anyone help me locate the
product
key?