Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Janet A. Thompson Janet A. Thompson is offline

Default 2007, Table of Figures, Table TOC not holding left tab

My doc has Table title styles for Table titles. The format is like this
table 1
Alaska Went to the Moon

My doc toc for Tables will not hold the left tab so every time it is updated
it looks like this

Table 1 Alaska Went to the Moon
instead of
Table 1 Alaska Went to the Moon

I cannot get it to Update to Match Selection. So for every 25 table titles
in the toc, I have to remember to manually add the tab by Ctrl + Tab. Isn't
there a field code I can put into the table of tables field to make it stay.
What and How. Thanks!
--
Janet A.