Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
VK VK is offline

Default Colored Background Paper doesn't show up in Acrobat .pdf

I colored a document through the Page LayoutPage BackgroundPage Color tab.
After I converted it to .pdf with Adobe Acrobat 7.0, the color (light blue)
doesn't show up.

On the same tab, I inserted a colored border with a colored fill and THAT
shows up. Just not the page color background.

The entire page is light blue except for a rectangular box in the middle
that has a colored border and is colored filled with light pink. (The pink
rectangle is supposed to look like a piece of stationery that someone has
jotted down some notes on.)

I'm uploading the .pdf for publishing reasons and I don't know if the
convert to .pdf plug in with Word 2007 will work.