Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do you Lock text to a page in word

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm. If the document is
just two or three pages, you can take advantage of the three header types
you can have in a given section; beyond that, you'll need a section break.

"andy" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne, I have tried to put it into a header but the header seems

link to the first page I am not sure how to start a new header/footer for
page two any suggestions would be welcome?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is no way to do this if the text on page 2 is part of the document
flow. You might experiment with putting it in a header that appears only

on
that page.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"andy" wrote in message
I have made a two sided document with a header and footer on page one

on
page
two I have my buisness terms and conditions how do I lock this text

second page as evert time I type on page one the text moves down on

page
two.
I found the lock sub document button but it stays grey so cannot be
used?Thanks.