Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I do a "save as" in Microsoft Office 2007?

hi Mark,

Save As is under the Office button in the top left corner of Word 2007.
You can also add it to your Quick Access Toolbar by right clicking on the 'Save As' icon when you're in that drop down menu.

"Mark Z." Mark wrote in message ...
In Word 2003, I could call up a previously saved document, make alterations
to it, and then save it under a new name and keep my old document. I can't
find a "save as" feature in Word 2007. Is there one?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP