Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
About to have no more Hair!!!!

Default How do you work Equation Editor without it removing your Equation

Make it work. i am losing my ever loving mind, and my homework which has to
be done in this format is late. I have been trying to make it work for the
last 4 days and it just wont let me use equation editor. I can type in my
problem but when i go to to go to the next problem it deletes it. Please
some one help me. I have done this question so many times i have every part
of it memorized. including the steps to solve it. I love word when it works
right. This is the first problem i have had with the program.