Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Ribbon missing in Word 2007 Beta

Have you tried pressing Ctrl+F1 to display the Ribbon?

"tara.aukerman" wrote in message
Have a sticking Shift key, but don't know if that caused this problem. I

can
no longer see the ribbon in Word. The document is there and I can

interact
with it, and there's a button just above the right scrollbar that allows

me
to toggle rulers on and off. Just above that, there's a line icon that
allows me to view the document in split screen. How do I return to the
original print view?