Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Hidden text or Non-print Text?

One option: If this really is designed as a Form the user will be entering
the information into Fields. When you print use the Print Option to Print
Data Only for Forms.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Raymond" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to provide instructions on a form that won't print when I print out
the form, but will be visible to the Word form user whether or not the
user has Show/Hide Formatting toggled on or off....

Is this possible?

I'm using Office 2003 and creating a template to generate the form outside
of our org's network.

Thank you for your feedback!

Raymond