Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Repeating an entry from a content control

Actually, I very carefully made sure not to select the content of the
control, but the control itself. However, in my testing I put the date
picker control at the very beginning of a paragraph, which apparently
was a mistake. Now that I added some spaces before the control, it does
work. How odd!

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2012-08-27 14:27, Lisa Wilke-Thissen wrote:
Hi Stefan,

I'm well aware that cross-reference fields don't update
automatically. :-)

I know :-). However, I am not explicitly thinking of you. Maybe, there
are also readers like Mr or Mrs Summer H.
But as I don't like to talk to Anonymous, I talk to you ;-).

on my system, I can't add a bookmark around a date picker content
control; the Insert tab | Bookmark option is grayed out.

I guess, you selected content within the control instead of the entire
content control.