The important thing is to make sure that the "Equal column width" box is
checked, which is accomplished by checking on the One box, not just setting
the number of columns to 1 in the spin box.

"Aner Ben-Artzi" wrote in message
I had the same problem. It has to do with columns. The problem seemed to
get solved when I went to Format Columns, and chose 1 column. The
Important thing is (I think) to say Apply to : WHOLE DOCUMENT, as opposed

just the selected text.

"Gra76" wrote:

I've set up a table in Word which is pretty wide and long, so I set up

the
relevant pages with the table on it to landscape, but the table only

shows
about half of the width in print layout although I know it's all there

as it
shows it's full width in 'outline view' and 'web view', but I can't work

out
how to get the whole table to show on the page in 'print view'. I've

spent
all afternoon trying to work it out!

Is there something I'm missing?!

Thanks in advance.