KM1

Default Autotext exclusive to a New Document Template I Create in Word 200

I am trying to creat autotext that will only be used and stored in a new
template I create. I can and have added new auto text to a new template,
however, it always appears in the global template as well. How can I get
Word 2003 to only accept autotext for only the new template I create and not
in the normal template??? Is this possible? If not the autotext stored in
my normal template (which opens anytime you start a new word document) will
become cluttered with mounds of autotext that will never be used in any other
documents
--
KM1