Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default 2007 Proofing tools for Lithuanian in Office 2007 Word

Note also that if you have or had the Office 2003 proofing tools (which
includes Lithuanian) these can still be used with Office 2007. See
http://bloggingabout.net/blogs/mglas...tch_2900_.aspx

Jay Freedman wrote:
multixxx wrote:
I can not seem to find the proofing tools set to spell check
Lithuanian in Office 2007 Word... Where can I get them?

You will be able to buy a Single Language Pack directly from the
Microsoft web site
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...13661033.aspx).
Although Lithuanian is listed among the languages to be supplied, it
apparently hasn't been released yet -- it doesn't appear in the
dropdown box on the page where you can submit a purchase request.
Originally all the packs were supposed to be released by the end of
May, but I suspect they're running late.