If you have set up your questions and answers as part of an outline-numbered
list (highly recommended; see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html) and assign
an outline level to each numbering level, then you can manage the document
in Outline view. If you hide all but Level 1, you can drag the questions
around, and the answers will go with them.

"lkr6104r" wrote in message

"lkr6104r" wrote:

I create many of my own tests for my students. I was wondering if anyone
knew of a shortcut way or special toolbar function that would allow me

quickly re-arrange the order of my test questions?

The tests are numbered tests, not in paragraph form. For example:
1. An opinion is____________________.
a)
b)
c)