Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kalavati-09 Kalavati-09 is offline

Default Selection locked

Hello, I had the same problem, and it came with my pc as a trial. When my
trial expired, I downloaded and installed a new trial. But it doesn't want to
work. Can you tell me why? Is there a limit to downloading a trial?
Alyssa~

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

After the trial has expired, you will have to buy the product, yes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Getting Frustrated" Getting wrote in
message news
Hi- I have exceeded my 60-day trial of Microsoft Office 2007 and now when
try to type in a new document it states "This modification is not allowed
because the selection is locked". I can open and view files but cannot
copy
and paste, or use any other function. Do I have to purchase this product,
or
is there another way to use the limited features?