Charles Kenyon

It sounds as if what you are talking about is a Word userform. However,
conversion would probably be easiest using what Word calls an "online form."
Check this in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles. You may also want to look at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"Terrill" Terrill @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
How can I convert a WordPerfect template document to a Word template
document? I have WordPerfect template documents that have standard text
for
941 reporting, but the template portion is for the various names of
employers, amounts due, and due dates. We use these daily to enable us to
enter text then print, we do not save the new information. I want all
templates to be in Word, but I lose the template box that you enter
information into when I convert from WordPerfect. The fields show [ ] in
the
areas where template generated info is suppose to be.