If this is happening with every document, then the title information is
coming from the template, which is what you need to modify. The author
information will come from the User Information tab of Tools | Options.

"nattodaisuki" wrote in message
Everytime i try to save a doc in Word, the same author name and same title

of
the doc are the used. this occurs for every file being saved in Word. This

is
a problem because the name is not me. i think maybe because the first word
doc that i opened was from the person whose name is appearing as the

author.

I go in under properties and change each file after saving it originally

but
then if i edit the file at a later time and click save, the author and

title
of the doc revert back to the original wrong ones.

I have tried to fix this by going under - tools, options, and setting the
user info with my information but it didnt work.

any help/advice would be much appreciated. thanks.