Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Order of fields in the mailmerge recipient list in Word 2003

I used to go through that loop, but then I discovered that clicking the
Refresh button in the Mail Merge Recipients dialog box seems to re-issue the
query and get the new column names. It may not not always work, though...

Peter Jamieson

"Dan Newcombe" wrote in message
That works, thanks very much.
One thing to note is that to see the desired effect of any changes made to
the source query the data connection needs to be re-established.