Doug Robbins

Did you activate the software? It goes into a reduced functionality mode
after a set number of uses if you don't. From the Help menu, select
Activate Product.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"help" wrote in message
I have a problem i am doing my homework and need to create a new document
when i go to open dialog box and go to create documents it says that i may
not have privileges to this i need it to do my homework. can someone help
how
i can do this. i don't know why i paid for the program and now it won't
let
me get into what i need.