WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Finding symbols in Word for suits of playing cards

  1. Open a web browser and navigate to a website that has the symbols you need. One such website is https://www.alt-codes.net/card-suits.
  2. Find the symbol you want to use and copy it to your clipboard. You can do this by highlighting the symbol and pressing Ctrl+C on your keyboard.
  3. Return to your Word document and place your cursor where you want to insert the symbol.
  4. Press Ctrl+V on your keyboard to paste the symbol into your document.
  5. If the symbol appears too small or too large, you can adjust its size by selecting it and then using the Font Size dropdown in the Home tab of the ribbon.
  6. Repeat these steps for each symbol you need.