Lili Vivanco

Default Remove duplicate text lines in a Word doc

We printed all the records in our database for QA/QC before dumping them into a
new database.
I used Word to remove extra line breaks and that worked very well. But I
noticed that some text lines (of the title field) are duplicated in some
records-- the consequence of a previous conversion.
Is there a way I can use Word (macro, find & replace of formatting--what??)
to remove the dupicate text lines? There are almost 8,000 pages of printed
records and I would hate to have to find them and change them one by one.
If Word cannot do that, does anyone know what else might work?
Thank you for anything at all. Even a no will save me from hours of reading
help columns.