Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default "Next Record If", Mail Merge Issues

Yes it does show this. It won't copy and paste onto here but it shows

{ NEXTIF { MERGEFIELD Problem_Description } "" }

In this Word document I have 11 rows that can be merged. I need to
find out how to make an append query that will append a variable number
of blank rows up to 11 where it needs to be the information from the
first row. What I was looking at is to make a query that counts the
number of rows and use that number to create the other query to append
my blank rows and another one to append the first row's information. I
wish there was an easier way to do this but it looks like there no way
to get around this. I hope you can help me.

Thank you.