Jay Freedman

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:11:11 -0700, "bookmike"
wrote:

I have a table that runs more than one page. A specific row is set to break
across pages and one cell of that row has several paragraphs. The last
paragraph in the cell is getting ophaned, and the only way to fix it is to
insert another blank paragraph between them or to put the paragraph in it's
own row. Neither of these are optimal options. I have tried "Widow/Orphan
control" "Keep lines together" and "Keep with next" options on the paragraph
and they haven't done anything to help this formatting issue. Any ideas?

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...ksInTables.htm.

--
Regards,