Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Envelope Line Spacing

You must modify the Envelope Address style in the given document. In Word
2003 and earlier, Envelope Address style is based on the Normal style with
no explicit changes in line spacing. If you have changed the line spacing of
Normal, then the Envelope Address style will reflect that.

"BC" wrote in message
I have tried that but still I am getting double spacing on envelope
addresses
from saved Word documents. If I create a new document the problem seems to
disappear.
This problem has only started occuring in the last couple of weeks.
Any ideas?
--
BC

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

To get to normal.dot? (x or m)- Click the Office button Open
Trusted templates, and double click the file name. Open the styles
pane and modify the paragraph settings for the normal style.

The normal template for Word 2007 is normal.dotm